When you have a fiduciary relationship with a client, it is always best to inform that client of all available financial options. Even if you do not have a fiduciary obligation to your client, staying informed and giving the best and most complete advice is advantageous both to you as an advisor and to your clientele. To ensure you are acting in your client's best interests, you may wish to take the following steps on his or her behalf:
By employing the services of a Life Settlement Broker or Viatical Settlement Broker such as IMS Settlements, we can assist in assessing the market value of your client's policies. IMS Settlements is a very reputable Life Settlement Broker and we bring years of experience and industry knowledge to each step of the Life Settlement Process - from Pre-Valuation to Closing.
What it Means to You?
- Regularly communicate with your clients
- Review their changing needs and track policy performance
- Provide multiple solutions addressing Insurance and Retirement Income Needs
- Review Pros and Cons of any strategy, whether Selling an Entire Policy or utilizing a Retained Death Benefit
- Mastering Life Settlements will allow you to Attract and Retain high net worth clients
Key Steps to Selling Your Life Insurance
Advisors are always encouraged to perform due diligence before recommending a Life Settlement to their clients but they should also perform due diligence on the Brokers and Institutional Investors structuring the Life Settlement transaction.
Navigating the Regulatory environment can be difficult as well and it may be best to enlist the assistance of a Life Settlement Expert.
Contact IMS Settlements
IMS Satisfaction Guarantee
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of Service and Professionalism so if you don't like our work or our offers - let us know in writing and we will turn over your file.